4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Vacation...













Ok so my hunny and I took a few days to be ALONE!!! We took off to Florida, where we passed on the kids to my supper MOM, who spoiled them for 7 days... While we went to our very needed 6 1/2 year honey moon.

Our first cruise, was AMAZING. Freedon of the Seas, has now become my favorite vacation spot. While cruising we went to Jamaica, Haiti, Gran Cayman and Mexico. The Shows and entertainments were AWSOME. The Ship is gorgeous, boring is NOT a word known around there. It gave my hunny and I some time to fall in love once again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh fun!!! I'm very jealous. =) I told my hubby that he had better plan a REALLY good 10 year anniversary since our honeymoon was pretty lame.
    Yes, I had to give him a three year advance notice.
    P.S. Thanks for your great comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete