4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

3 more weeks!

So I just got back from the Dr. Office, Baby is doing great. She is head down, and very active. She is really comming! My due date is March 28th, but I was determined to have her early. Well Dr. is going to be out of town on the due date. He is leaving on the 18th. So I told him starting on the 10th I was going to start running and doing jumping jacks. He laughed and said that's not nescessary He will induce me on the 15th. So that's it we're having a baby in 3 more weeks. I am so excited.

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome Vanessa. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! That will be 12 days after we leave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!! I didn't know you had a blog- so I will be checking in now :-)!!!!

    ReplyDelete