4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby Shower.

So Stephanie will be here in less than 3 weeks, and we have had fun preparing for her. While I was down in Florida I had a Surprise Baby Shower, Thanks to good friend Diane and My sister, and a few other "liers" I mean people who tricked me in order for it to work. It was a lot of fun. Thank you guys... But since it was a surprize I have no pictures of it.

This past friday night we had our TN shower, it was awsome. My mom and cousin were here from Florida, it was also fun because it was a Bed Time shower so we were asked to wear our PJ's. This shower was hosted by my 2 good friends, Meagan and Wendy. They did a great Job. We had tons of people here, and now Stephanie has cute outfits for everyday of the year. I would like to thank everyone who contributed to these events. And of course to everyone who came and were so kind for the presents. We are done. Baby has all she needs. Here are some pics of it all...





2 comments:

  1. Oh, Vanessa - you look wonderful in pink! I can't wait to see pictures of Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun..and she really does have clothes for everyday of the year! We need to have a girls night before she comes. I'm thinking pedicures, dinner, and a movie. Are you in?

    ReplyDelete