4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Water falls.

Like I said in the other post, we have been exploring. We went to 2 water falls around our house and to the lake. Well it took me a long time to be able to catch Stephanie Smiling, but now she does it all the time, and I love it. I have been playing with my camera. I am amazed at how good the pictures are. Well here are some of them.








We went on paddle boats.



Can you tell Grandpa is a jeweler?








3 comments:

  1. The water falls are so pretty, and look like a lot of fun! I guess we need to visit in the summer next year! Your new camera is awesome! It's not hard to make your kids look good though! :)

    ReplyDelete