4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Friday, October 30, 2009

My kids

So I have to post a couple of things that happened lately... Yesterday I put Stephanie in her walker and went about cooking dinner. She usually stays in the kitchen area, she never wondered away to the formal living area and bedrooms. Well yesterday was the day, I heard her walking away and did not pay much attention she was happy and I was busy. About 5 min later Spencer who was watching TV in my bedroom came and told me that he could not put Stephanie on the bed. I told him to leave her alone and I would be there as soon as possible to put her up there with him. (yes up on the bed watching TV, don't judge me) He seamed to me happy and I was still busy. Another 5 min and I went over to do what I had been asked. As I walk to my room a noticed an empty walk on the way, as I got go my room and turned on the lights I find one little girl inside of a suitcase, laughing at her brother who was still trying to figure out how to put her on top of my 3 foot tall bed. OF COURSE I HAVE PICTURES... and they are comming.

Another cute thing and scary at the same time... Spencer yesterday "announced" to me that Stephanie came out of my belly. "Thank goodness we cleared that out I was a little confused... "Anyways than he told me he came out of my belly too. "O good now I think I am getting the idea of how this works." After he made those announcements, while I was changing a poopy diaper. He had that look, the one that lets you know that he is thinking really hard about something. Than he says, "well we have to go to the Dr. because there are 3 more babies." I laughed and asked REALLY? yes mommy than his left hand helped his right hand make out the number 3.

I also have to right some cute words that only mommy and daddy understand. So here is the dictionary according to Spencer.

Banemer: ba-ne-mer, it means remember. Used in a sentence. I banemer we went to the circus.

Tomorrow: Pronounced the same way, but it means Yesterday. In a sentence Mommy I went to my friends house tomorrow.

Brother: Pronounced the same way, but it means Sister. Mommy I love my brother. (maybe it's one of the 3 that needs to come out of my belly)

Blue: Pronounced the same way, but it means green, yellow, red, pink, brown, orange, and so on.

Mommyah: mo-mmy-ahhhhhh. it means mommy, in the winy mood, it also applies to Daddyah... Very Annoying.

Thother: Tho-ther, it means other. In a sentence, Can I have the thother one.

Muskit: Mus-kit, it means Music. I banemer when I played the thother game tomorrow it had the cool muskit.

I know there are more but I cannot think of it right now I will add to it latter.

1 comment:

  1. How cute:) i love it when they make up words... and don't worry PARLEY is 4 and still uses tomorrow for yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete