4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Catching up...



I really need to get on board with my blog. I have so many things I want to do that Nothing is getting done in the time that I want.

We went to Utah last week, and got to go to the Temple Square, and took some beautiful pictures.

Unfortunately I came home with the Swine Flu, it was not fun. Now I am much better and thank goodness the kids and Borja did not get it.


I love this picture, she looks so curious to try the dirt.























Spencer has grown up so much since
Stephanie was borne, He is such a good big brother. I sing to them both when they are upset, or when we "nuggle" at night. Spencer caught on to it really fast. So when Stephanie Wakes up from a nap crying. Spencer

will go sing to her. He knows

I am a child of God, Teach me to walk in the light, Twinkle Twinkle little star, Book of Mormon Stories, You

are my sunshine, and Popcorn popping. It calms her down to hear him sing to her. The other day I went in to find him inside the crib with her. I know it may not seam very safe, but he was sitting in on side and helped

her sit on the other while he sang and handed her toys.

Yesterday he lifted my shirt to blow on my belly button, and when he saw some stretch marks, he said... "mommy Stephanie did that." I replied by telling him that she didn't do all of them that he helped, when he was in there. He gave me this look as if it looked painful, and said. "I am so sorry Mommy" How many moms can say that their kids apologize for the damage they did to them?

He goes to pre-school twice a week, and he loves it. He is finally learning his colors, and shapes. I had the hardest time teaching him. He is a good helper, and always asks me what he can do. He talks soooooo much. The other day as you can see in one of the pictures he got a good spanking and went to the corner for a long time, just for having a big mouth. He was throwing a fit about having to go to his room and get a sock, when I told him to stop yelling or he would go to time out. He told me no, and to put my foot in my mouth. I am still trying to figure out where in the world he got that from. He told me Stephanie taught him, Only 3 and learning to blame his sister already.


































































Here Spencer is teaching his little sister how to play with her new toy. By putting the ball in her hand and guiding it to the whole.










Stephanie is the BEST baby. She smiles alllllll day long. Nothing bugs her. We love to see her growing up, but she is just growing to fast, she is 7 months old, when we went to the Dr. for her 6 month check up she was 17 pounds and 12 ounces, and 24 inches long. 75% for both height and weight.

She does NOT like baby food, I have tried since she was 4 months with no success. So I gave up, the other day I gave her a plate of rice and beans, her brothers favorite. She ate the whole thing, so now we just eat big people food.
She recently found out she has a tongue, and as you can see in some pictures it is always out. She has that smile that could get away with murder. We are in soooo much trouble. She does not crawl yet, and it does not seam like she is interested. She roles from A to B, and spins on her belly. She has been rolling since she was 5 months, and started to sit by herself in the last week of September. And yes I still play doll with every outfit we put on. She is the biggest girly girl.


This is the back of our house, and our newest project is the deck, on this picture we are removing the grass from the area where the deck will be. Spencer of course is daddy's little helper.









2 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm so glad your feeling better and the kids didn't get it! I love the picture of the kids on Temple Square! Stephanie is getting so big. I laughed at Spencer telling you Stephanie taught him to say that! Tyler also often blames Riley for things Riley couldn't possibly have done, kids are so funny! We miss you guys! The other night we were going through the alphabet saying names for each of the letters and of course S was for Spencer! Can't wait to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures at Temple Square are gorgeous! I love how Stephanie keeps her tongue out so much, it's so cute! Spencer is getting so big! I love the picture of him in time out.:) Stephanie is so lucky, she has such a great big brother!
    Oh yeah, and I love your translation of all Spencer's words! Caleb still has a few of those too, that no one else would understand what he's meaning unless we translated.

    ReplyDelete