4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Ok ladies and gentleman I need your help... I am a counselor in the Young Women organization and every year we have to have a fundraising to raise 160.00 dollars for each girl to go to camp. Well we have anywhere between 20 -25 girls, and that IS a LOT of money. So this year our girls decided to put together a cook book. And guess what?!! We need recipes.

Please send me your favorite recipes, it can be one or many. Anything would help. Also our books will be ready in the end of the month, with information on food storage, and emergency essencials on the back. I will let you know in case you would like one.

Thanks everyone, and if you don't have a blog but would like to send in a recipe. You can send it to my email, nessabubaloo@hotmail.com

Thanxs thanxs thanxs.

1 comment:

  1. I've got some great recipes on my blog and I also follow mealplanningmommies and section89.
    Another great and easy recipe is chicken in a casserole dish topped with crushed pineapple and cranberry and sprinkled with cinnamon.

    ReplyDelete