4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Spencer's Life

Spencer is a big boy, I sometimes stop and rethink some of the things he says. They are way to mature for his age, he is smarter than I think sometimes. In the past year he has really shown me that he is no longer a baby. He helps me with the baby, cleans his room, tells me I need to do laundry as he dumps his basket in the laundry room, brushes his teeth on his own all day long. I try to keep him as childish as I can, we don't let him play video games. And when he does it's Nintendo 64, Mario. The one we used to play when we were young. Never the Wii, I feel if I let him play that by the time he is 8 he will want and I touch. He loves school, and his friends. He is REALLY tall. Taller than 90% of kids his age.
And he weighs 42 pounds. He loves his family, and prays for them in Portuguese every night. He asked for a big boy bike for his birthday and a remote control truck. Sooo!!! He got just that, we also had our first party on our new almost finished deck, all it needs now is decorative touches. He has a sense of humor, thank goodness. But after all he grown up signs, I love to look at him, and hug him, just because he will always be my baby. The one that made my dreams come true, the one who made me a mother. He is a true blessed addition to our family.




















3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, we are such bad friends! I'm sorry we didn't call Spencer on his birthday! Happy Belated Birthday Spencer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday to Spencer! Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big Stephanie is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see an update! I hope Spencer's party was fun..and if you are in the mood to do a project or something fun and crafty...call me!

    ReplyDelete