4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

That cursed green thing that grows too fast....

About 2 years ago when I was searching for our future home, besides my own demands I had to fulfill my husbands wants also.

#1. It has to have a Garage for at least 2 cars...
#2. It has to have some land...

I was so excited when I came across our home, it was all I dreamed of in the inside with a 2 car garage and a little over 1 acre. If you come from where I come from, THAT'S A LOT. OK!!!

It was great! We moved in, in September 2008 and the deal is I take care of the inside of the house, and he takes care of the outside including the cars... Then summer comes along and grass doubles in size over night, so after spending 3 hours driving a mower around every week last year and spending another 2 hours of another night doing the edges of His so precious land... We are proud to announce we have begun training the first born to take over the "land".






We are still working on the straight lines... I think he knows what he has to do, but loves to make it look like this.

In the other hand, I have enjoyed spending hours inside. Making some homey things... Like 26 jars of freshly picked strawberry jam. YUM!!! Acording to my son they are the best and he LOVES it.


P.S. Don't worry I will soon be trainin my inside helper as well. Stephanie will atack the dishes some day.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Vanessa 26 jars. I hope they last you all year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that is great that Spencer is helping with the yard now! And your jam looks so good! One of these days I'll learn to do that...I know private blogs are a pain, I hate when people announce that they are going private. But all the weird comments are creeping me out so I'll just feel more comfortable. All I know is that to get on to a private blog you have to be logged in every time. I don't know how your's is set up, but with our blog it's saved under "bookmarks" so I can pull it up and look at the different friend's blogs that I have listed on it without signing in- unless I want to look at one of my friends who are private, then I have to sign in just like I would if I was going to post pictures or something. But if that doesn't work for you I don't know what else you could do...sorry!

    ReplyDelete