4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

The (not so) Hard life...

I know... I know... for the past 2 weeks we have been in vacation. While daddy has worked over 15 hour days. I am not proud of that. The pool and the beach in the other hand has seen us at least once a day, everyday. I would not complain, if it was not for the fact that my hair now has a mind of it's own... After so much salt, sun and chlorine, it now has days to look like a mop and others to look like hay straws.  Which is great, I mean I've always wandered how I would look as a scare crow. 
Anyways, yesterday we went to the beach again and the kids are getting bored with it... Did you know that running back and forth between trying to drown and getting hit by a car only keeps a kid entertained for a short while? Well it does... and a mother has only so many... " Spencer, don't go so deep!" while running after the other screaming... "and you, Stephanie... STOP. look the car is coming!"  So mommy got her hands dirty, and once again got sand all over areas that should not have sand... I really don't like sand. But we built a HUGE sand castle. The kids had fun for a little while, they were so excited with the idea of building a castle taller then them. Until I told them they could not destroy it, because it was for pictures purpose only!!! I mean... can you imagine how cute that page will be? I already know which stickers to buy at Michaels.
Well, before I go off to another pool gathering today I wanted to post some of the pics we took. So daddy can at least see the fun we are having. 
But lets make it CLEAR as mud... I miss you more then ever hunny, and really wish you were here.

Ok... So I have to write this down before I forget...
About a month ago, when Diane was up at our house and the kids were playing outside... She stepped out to lather her kids with sun screen. After finishing her kids she turned to Spencer and asked him if it was his turn. This was his reply... "Nahh... Jesus made me with skin that doesn't burn!" I have no Idea where he got that one... And Yes I do lather them with sun screen too, but still they tan more then me... Must be the Spaniard blood in them...   


Cheetos, great at the beach. NOT so great in the car.



Spencer and Andrew's finishing touch...

I cannot believe my little man is swimming like a fish. He is soooo good at it.
And this little one is not too far behind. 

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I agree about the Cheetos, my kids only get them at the beach or pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my kids...keep having fun...can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beach but hate sand in nether regions. I love that sand castle. Wet sand dripping is my fave kind of beach entertainment!

    ReplyDelete