4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Soooo Busy!!!


My life has been so busy lately... I am taking photos like no tomorrow, log on to my other blog to see some coming soon! martosphotography.blogspot.com I have not been a good blogger, But some exciting things have happened. Stephanie is a good little talker lately. I was worried she was not making an effort to talk at all. But in the past week or so she started saying some words...
Mommammamma (when she is crying)
Daddy
and her third word was... SHOE (i think I am in a bit trouble)
Hot
Juice
She is also making an effort to say other words but I still cannot understand,

Well moving on to some other news... We found out that we needed a bigger car, (for reasons I was told not to disclose) Let's just say the car told us. And $500.00 dollars later we got the message! LOUD AND CLEAR! So we had to get a another one and it could not be a Van. SOOO..... Good Bye future dream van... Yes I was dreaming of a van in a couple of years! After all I am a Mormon Mommy! You know the ones that opens the door automatically, and the captains chair, and all the room in the world??? Yeah one of those I wanted. However...
I am just as happy if not more with my second Mormon mommy car of choice! A mist gold Suburban. And it does have all the room in the world. Actually I LOVE IT! I feel like I am driving the Truck all over again. You know the one my husband against my will traded in for his Lawn mower, I mean Mustang.  Spencer also loves the car, he tells me. I love you mommy and I love our new car.
I do have to thank my father in law for making it possible.

In another note... I have a few of them today. I had a surprise at church today... As I was leaving the for church today I received a text message from my husband, (will you be in time for sacrament meeting today?) I know I know... It's sad that such questions is asked, but it's the truth, my truth. Anyways I replied with a SURE! As I grabbed the diaper bag, my purse, my 17 month, old and a glass of milk as breakfast. Screamed at my 4 years old to get in the car and put his seat belt. And took the 30 minute journey to church. I got there as the bishop stood to talk, and as I looked at the stand the Stake presidency was there. And if your a Mormon you know that means trouble. Yep!!! Just in time to sustain my husband as first counselor in the bishopric. My first thought??!! I better get used to having a glass of milk for breakfast on Sunday mornings, this will be a very long Journey! 
And I saved the very best for last!!!
I went to Dr.'s office this week to get the test results. And I have GREAT news. I have a genetic condition, it's a blood clotting condition, My THICK blood causes little clots which are fatal for a fetus the size of a pinhead, and all I have to do is take some baby aspirin and some folic acid, if that doesn't work then I have to take blood thinners. Which can be a little dangerous, but I will do anything. Lots of prayer from now on and back to the journey we go. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful thing it is, to know the problem and how to fix it! I hope all goes as you hope and pray. Good luck with the bishopric, and all that entails. You'll be blessed, you know. That's what they say, and it must be true. I find a Dr. Pepper over ice every day makes everything better. :)

    ReplyDelete