4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Oh... Today.

Do you ever have days when you wake up and the first words out of your mouth are...

Oh CRAP!!! (my blog, I can use the "C" word)

Well today I was woken up 10 minutes before the kids know to come in my room. It was Stephanie...

Mommy!!!, MOMMY!!! MOMMY!!!

Yessss! What do you want?

Here,
 (as she puts out her hands, and wanting me to grab whatever it is she has to give me. That is soooo important, that she has to wake me up for it.)

What is it? 
(as I reach and grabbed what she handed me)

POOP!!!

Oh, Crap! Really?? 

I have been up for about an hour, and it hasn't gotten any better. I may have to duck tape these kids together today. 

4 comments:

  1. Aaaggghhhh!!!! Noooooooo!!!!! I am so sorry! HORRIBLE way to wake up. I've done it before in the middle of the night, on a camping trip. I still have nightmares about it. But I'm laughing, at your expense, and I'm sorry. Funny, funny, funny~when it's happening to someone else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my . goodness.
    Kids. What are they THINKING????!!!!
    What a RUDE awakening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the deal with your kids and poop!?! I still remember the time you almost killed Spencer for painting his walls with poop! And yes I am laughing this time too! Sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh those are the worse days when it starts off with crap.... hahaha. I hope you get in your nap today you so deserve it. My kids have this rule of never letting Mamma take a nap. I dont like that rule :)
    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete