4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

And she is 2! 8O)

So my little girl turned 2 a couple of weeks ago, and thanks to life being soooo busy and crazy. We were just now able to have her party. Which worked out great cause it was the ONE nice day we have had in weeks.
Her theme was Princess, and so we invited all the princesses to join us. It was a small celebration for our little girl soon to be big sister.
































One party down, one to go... In 2 weeks. Thank goodness, Chuck e Cheese will step in and do it all, for an outrageous price. 

P.S. Are you wondering why my children are all born with in a month of each other? No, it's not a birthday, or anniversary, or anything actually. I am not sure why this happens other than August is my good month. But at least all of the babies clothes are all the right seasons. And my maternity clothe are the same too. The bad thing is trying to throw so many birthday parties so close together. I have a sister who's birthday is the day after mine, and I hate it having parties together, sooo I will try not to do the same to my poor kids.

4 comments:

  1. How adorable is that castle, this is such a cute party and the Princess is adorable.

    P.S.

    My kids b-days are close to each other too must be when we are ripe! hahaha

    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh so cute!!! That cake is the prettiest thing ever!!! It makes me sooooo excited for Sophie to get bigger! (Not that I want to wish the time away or anything...) I can't believe Stephanie is 2 already. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete