4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Snowman?

So this morning at 6 a.m. Spencer came to my room so excited. Saying "mommy snow, lets build a snowman." We had told him yesterdaay that it was going to snow today, so I did not think much of it. I just though he remembered and now was here to wake me up tooooo early in the morning... However he was so excited that I got up and looked out the window. Just to see our backyard covered in snow. I could not deny him a snowman after seeing the look in his little face. So we got up and soon after that Tyler came down stairs and they were both very excited to go and play outside. Daddy came to help us after we were there for sometime with no results. Oh. I should not fail to mention that church was canceled today. HAHA





3 comments:

  1. How fun! I think it's a very cute snowman..atleast you have the chance of making one. I would love to take Tyler playing in the snow...its nice to escape the heat sometimes. How have you been feeling. Can't wait to meet Stephanie. She will be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowman is cute!! We tried and I will leave it at that :-) Dayne had more fun hitting me with the snow then rolling it to make the snowman

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Your house looks so pretty all covered in snow!

    ReplyDelete