4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Having boys is so much fun...

Well I have to brag a little about my wonderful husband. On thursday March 5th he turened the big 30. I think for the first time since I have known him he feels old. HAHAHA. I am not very helpful when I tease him about being 24. Anyways he is a wonderful husband, person, companion, friend, father, and I could go on and on. I am trully blessed to have him, he completes my life, and he is always trying to make sure my needs and desires are taken cared of before his. He is giving and not at all selfish, he understands when I need sometime of from being a mom and wife, and just need to have a Vanessa moment. It is thanks to him that I have in my life a wonderful son, seeing them together is fun and refreshing. Knowing that there are still good fathers out there. Spencer is in love with his daddy, the highlight of his day is around 5:30 pm when daddy walks in. Nothing else matters at that moment. It's almost as if his hero just walked in.

Anyways, even though he just turned 30, he will always be a boy at heart. I am sure like every other men out there, it is very difficult to get him a gift that he will trully like. So after wrecking my brain for 2 months, I knew exactly what to get him. Spencer and I went out on thursday and looked for the Guitar Hero Band Set for the WII that he purchased last year while I was out of town... Well if you have looked for it you know it is not the easiest thing to find. But we got him I gift Certificate from GameSpot so that we could go sometime to Murfreesboro (40 min away) to get it. Well he walked in the door that day and opened his card and immidiatly said OK lets go get it. He was excited. FINALLY something he likes, besides airplanes. We brought it home and he played with it right away. Well Spencer loves it too. I almost have to beg to get a chance on the drums, that is Spencers thing. And the Guitar is Borja's thing, so I have not even touched it. I guess I am stuck singing. I am sure the neighbors are fed up with us. For 4 days straight we have had rockers at our house...




1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! We should put the hubby's together and let them have a session on being 30- Jason turned 30 in Jan. and his only complaint is that he can't say 20-something anymore it is 30------- I didn't know you were so young, I feel really old!!!!

    ReplyDelete