4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am so proud.

I have been so blessed in my life, especially with my family. I have the amazing oportunity to have 3 siblings, and as I went to FL last week I was able to share some of their great achievements. My sister graduated High School, and is now an "adult" I am so proud of her. She is an amazing Young Woman, who trully knows her divine nature and goals in life.





Don't cry little sister, this is just the beginning of a wonderful future. And I will be by your side every step of the way. I LOVE YOU.

I was also able to see my dad baptize his last child. Andrew got baptized on May 19th. It was so amazing being able to see that. He is all grown up now. Next one in the family will be Spencer just 5 more years. Spencer was so excited to see Andrew being baptized that he told every one that he wouild be to.



No comments:

Post a Comment