4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, May 4, 2009

This and That.

Nap time at our house, and mommy should be doing something productive instead I am taking pictures of my sleeping kids.






I knew I would have too much fun having a little girl. So every Sunday I dress her up for church in one of her many "princess" Dresses as Spencer calls it. And I cannot help but take pictures every time.



Daddy helped Spencer this month at Home Depot's project. He made a wheel Barrel planter for mothers day.






So I asked Spencer to clean his room and this is what I found...






.................................................




So 2 weeks ago in family home evening we taught Spencer about the Creation, and told him that Jesus made everything and gave us seeds and from the seed we grow trees and flowers. I wanted to make sure that he understood what I meant. So we planted beans. I knew it would be the fastest thing to grow. So now 2 weeks later he loves to see his "garden" grow. He also knows who made it all.






While Borja was out of town last week me and my friend Meagan took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese it was Spencer's first time, he was so happy. He did so good with the coins, and learned very quickly about the whole tickets deal. To bad daddy was not there to see how excited he was.

4 comments:

  1. Spencer cracks me up! His room did look clean when he was done! He is too smart for his own good! And I love Miss Stephanie's dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We took Joel to Chuck E Cheese not long ago and he loved it too! Now anytime you ask him where he wants to go for dinner he says Chuck E Cheese. Guess what we're doing for his birthday?!
    I can't believe how big Spencer is. And Stephanie is a complete doll. I bet shopping for her is SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if you remember us but both Ryan and I were in Deland Stake with you. Anyway, I just ran across your blog and thought I'd say hello and tell you what a beautiful little family you have! I sure hope all is well with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! Spencer is so smart- I love how he cleans his room! lol

    ReplyDelete