4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thank you my LOVE!

Ok so for about a year now I have been telling Borja about this new digital camera I want. But I could not find a good excuse to buy it, since I have a perfectly fine one that takes pretty decent pictures. And it had been good to me for the past 5 years. Well recently my dad got a new camera and I went bananas over it. So that and the fact that I paid $220.00 dollars for a professional picture of Stephanie, made me REALLY want another one. I have 4 years of photography classes, and I remember how much I enjoyed playing with a big camera. Plus I think I have a good eye for it. I told Borja that I wanted to learn to take my own "professional" pictures. Well my perfectly good camera broke and all I could do with it was take the pictures. It would not let me view them or change settings. I told Borja about it and still he though I was crazy for wanting this camera. But I told him I would keep looking on ebay to see if I could find it cheaper.

Well I did, and called him really excited to ask if I could buy it. He told me no:(
He said he aleady had used the money to buy me a mothers day gift. Well it turnes out that my wondeful husband baught my camera after all. I have no idea how to use it yet. But i will ask my dad. I am supper excited to beggin taking photoshots of my kids. I love my hunny, he is such a great husband. I don't think he knows how happy he makes me. So this post is mainly for him. To let him know that i love him so much to the point I am not afraid to announce to the world that he is the most wonderful husband. Now I know everyone thinks their husband is the most wonderful. And that may be true. But he is the perfect one for me. I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART. Now and forever. I am so happy, proud and honored to be your wife. Thank you for all you do.

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to give Borja a huge pat on the back from me. A digital SLR has been at the top of my "want" list for the past few years. I told Jonathon that I can live with what I have right now, BUT when we start having kids, I BETTER be able to get the better camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun figuring out the camera! I can't wait to see the pictures you take.

    ReplyDelete