4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Trimester...

I remember in High School I could not wait for the trimester to be over, then marriage came along and we had many college trimesters that I cheered my husband on to keep going. Many time there is a celebration that comes with the end of a trimester. Graduation, or a great grade on the finals. However I have never been sooooo glad to have a trimester end like I am with this trimester. As of 1 1/2 weeks ago I have been out of my first trimester with baby #3.  14 weeks took along, Morning Sickness, drowsiness, and lack of energy for the most part. Hello world!!! It's so nice to be part of you again. To have the strength to get out of the house, and play with my kids, and CLEAN. Oh how nice it is to be able to clean, and cook. How I have missed real food. Welcome 2nd trimester and all it's goodness. I will enjoy you every day, because before I know it Mr. Third will be here with all it's pains and bathroom trips. And lets not forget, the last few weeks and not even maternity clothes fit anymore.

I will now scrapbook, and nest, and decorate my house, and cook with my mom, and love my husband even more for putting up with a disabled wife for 14 weeks. I will clean, and scrub toilets, and plan play dates for my kids, and give me a facial once a week. Do my hair more often and actually put clothe on instead of laying a round in my G's all day. I will be a better woman, and wife and person and mom, and friend.

YES! I will conquer the world. for 3 months until it comes crashing down again. Now stop reading and forcing me to write on this forgotten blog. If you haven't noticed I am a very busy woman. Floors here I come.
(Please change the hair color to dark brown. After all I am a proud brunet )

3 comments: