4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A month in a post...

Wow... You will not believe where I have been. 
It was late night about a month ago, when I saw light descending from the sky. Is it a plane? Is it a Bird? Is it God the Father and his Son? NOPE... It was a Space ship, that abducted me and kept me captive for all this time. And it turns out that WiFi  has not become a part of the outer space yet. So I could not Blog from up there while they ran tests on my very pregnant self. 

See... I told you, I knew you would not believe me. 
OKAY OKAY, So I think the story sounds better then if I said that I have been so lazy that I could not bring myself to download pictures to write about.  But I am back, for how long we never know.... So much has happened. It's been a whole lot of fun, so here we go!
 In the end of last month we had out first DECK party. Remember the deck we started building over a year ago? Well it's pretty much done. We are very proud of it. After all it's been a year of BLOOD, Sweat and Tears over this project. I will dedicate a whole blog towards it soon. 

Since it was a Halloween Party we had to have a Hay Ride, and Pumpkin Patch. 
I think it went very well.
So it's not a tractor and it's not big. But it was a ride and it had Hay. 


 Some basic and Easy pumpking decorating

And Voalla... A success.

We did something really fun this year, I told Spencer that there are little boy and girls all over the world that don't have mommies and daddies and Christmas is really sad for them. But that he could make a little boy his age very happy, by choosing a few things to put in a show box and send it to him as a gift. HE WAS ALL OVER THE IDEA. 

These are the things that he picked out for him. Coloring book, color pencils, pencil sharpner, Yoyo, inflatable  chair, tooth brush and paste, foam letters, t-shirt, and socks, and a puzzle. It was very cute to see him choose something that he would like for himself and then say. " I think he is going to like this one."

I let him do it all. even packing the box.


We also sent a Christmas card and photo with a little note.


From one happy boy to hopefully another happy boy, somewhere around the globe.

On this day we were actually a little early for church, so I took a couple of pics.


This little dress was made by my Grandmother, over 26 years ago. I am so glad my mom saved it.
Stephanie 20 months old
Me 12 months old. (sorry it's a picture of a Picture)

The time has come... My little boy is not so little. As I cling to hold on to every little bit of his childhood. He Shows me every day that he is growing TOO fast. Do you remember the day your training wheels were taken out of your bike?


I remember... And that is why it feels so wrong to have removed them from my Son's bike. But he was excited and is doing very good.

 C'mom that was expected. 
 Thank goodness for Daddy's who help to get up and try again.

In the beginning of the month, we had Young Women in Excellence. We had to make a colorful dessert,  and after many hours of kitchen destruction I was very pleased with the results. They were beautiful, and deserved a photo shoot. hahaha





The kids approved the taste of it too.



And finally, Thanks giving... We were in Florida, as usual. But isn't this table beautiful? I love Thanksgiving almost as much as Christmas. Love cooking with my mom, and the smell of the seasons.

 21 pounds of Bird, and I am sorry you guys were not able to have the best tasting turkey of the season, but here is a view of it.

 We played the "who am I?" game. That is when you put a name of a character or person on your forehead and then ask questions about it till you think you know who it is.
Stephanie could not stay out of it. So she was Boo from monsters ink, she kept that little paper for about 1 hour. Love the GIRL.


Well now that I am all caught up, lets see if the Aliens will leave me alone to post some more.







3 comments:

  1. All you needed to say was you were busy making eyeballs, kidneys and such. We'd TOTALLY understand. But still glad you posted, as I loved seeing how identical you and your daughter are. Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Your daughter is the spitting image of you! That is the most darling thing seeing her wear your dress at the same age!

    Hey life gets busy and by the looks of it, yours has been very, very busy!!

    Love the deck party and the hay ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Deck Party? You know I would be all over that girl!

    ReplyDelete