4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mess, Halloween and Winter Packing.

So I have 2 cameras, the one that weighs 1000 pounds, and is never there on those "I wish I had my camera" moments, and the one that is. Because if fits right in my purse. However, I don't up load it to the computer very often. So here are some pics taken a while back from a birthday party we went to.
 She loves her cup cake...

No I am not ashamed of taking her shirt off in public, people can say whatever they want but guess what... I did not have to figure out how to remove yellow frosting from a white shirt.




Halloween came and went, and this year was a tough one. I spent my days laying on the couch sick as a dog, wishing that some how my kids costume would appear in front of me. I mean i had it all planned in my head, i just had to get it out of there some how. Anyways, Stephanie was a fairy butterfly, a TUTU and wings made the outfit. Spencer's was a trip to good will, and some cutting, and muscle building with a sewing machine. But TADA. It was good enough for them. They had fun, and that's what really matters. Now what do I do with all the candy? 



Stephanie got the idea really fast, she would go to the door. And say Tree-tweet. And even said thank you a couple of times. 

She was tired, but she cried for 30 minutes after I took her bag away. And even woke up in the middle of the night wanting her bag of candy.

Hum... Now, Why don't I ride in the back? It looks like he has it set...

Don't mess with a mad candyless girl. She will get you.

Now that's a handsome little batman.



She only looks girly, but really she is all about the boy toys and games. She even sleeps with a monster truck that used to belong to Spencer. Someone give her a doll please! 

Well after all the fun we had with Halloween it's time to put summer away.

 Unpack the coats, and warm cloths.

 I had to take a picture of the things I was packing away so that I remembered to take it out next year.

 Do you think she will stop growing if I put her away for a few months?


This was totally her Idea, for those thinking I am a horrible mom, All I did was tell her to stay while I took the pics. Love my babies.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry you're sick. I remember on my second child, I had just purchased GOBS of beautiful fall leaves and decor, as well as about 10 packets of cinnamon scented sachets and hid them throughout the house. Suddenly horribly nauseous and I could NOT FIND ALL OF THE BAGS! GAG, GAG, VOMIT, GAG. I learned my lesson. Gave away all of the decor and made my family search the house for the sachets, never to buy that scent ever, ever, EVER again. Some things do not fade with time. :) GOOD LUCK, DEAR HEART!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how cute! I love it.

    Just get feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet costumes... looks like they are having fun!

    ReplyDelete