4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, December 20, 2010

We wish you a Merry Christmas

Last week I was able to send almost all of my Christmas cards out, and I really hope they get to where they need to go. I was able to get a good photo shoot of my children, and send a picture of them to everyone. The bad thing about being the photographer is... No one to take a family picture. However I much rather be behind the camera. I was thinking it was not fair for all of those who have heard me complain and cheer all year long, and who came back to read some more anyways. So here is my blog holiday card to you. 

We wish you and your family a beautiful Holiday Season filled with love, happiness, lots of yummy food, and a great time with family and friends. 



We hope that sometime you take a moment to remember the precious babe who came to earth to bring salvation to man kind. To ponder about how He has changed and blessed you thus far, and think of ways that He can be a bigger part of your life next year.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given... Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.




From the Martos Bunch.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Your children are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got your card yesterday! We can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete