4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Worth His weight in Diamonds.

Let me start by telling you that I am a single mom, for the past week and for the next one. My poor husband is studying his heart out for the finals, and working like a slave. And now he is gone for 3 days, living me, with 2 kids, barefoot and pregnant. In a 20 degree weather with no one to warm my feet at night. BUT I am NOT bitter. On top of the fun... my daughter decided that the past 2 days was a good time to have the runs... MEANING... at least 10 YES I SAID 10 poopy, smelly, diapers to change a day. So today, after Hurricanes Stephanie and Spencer demolished my house. I was looking around the destruction and realized... My husband is not home, so he cant see it. HAHAHA so I am not cleaning it up today, and guess what??!! I am NOT cooking dinner either. THAT"S RIGHT! I am Bad like that. 

So I ran to Wal Mart, and picked up some Mac n Cheese and Fried Chicken, to go along with the barefoot and pregnant. And fed the kids dinner. They loved it. They are too young to judge me as a bad mom, for feeding them JUNK.  I feel like I am Macaulay Culkin, from Home Alone. ITS GREAT.

Anyways, after feeding them dinner and changing the 10th diaper of the day. I was cleaning up a little bit from dinner when I realized SOMETHING STINKS. AGAIN!!! I was bitting into a wooden spoon, and pulling all the hairs out of my head while banging it on the wall. When all of the sudden the house was quiet, and I took a few minutes to find my center. (10 minutes later) I was ready to change yet another smelly one. I came to her room to find the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen. Spencer holding a STINKY diaper, with an awful look of discuss on his face, and a very happy clean girl. With her diaper backwards. He proudly said. MOMMY I CHANGED HER DIAPER FOR YOU. I busted out laughing, and could not believe my eyes. He threw away the diaper, and came back to ask what was so funny. 
Can you remember the first time you ever changed a diaper? I was at least in the double digits. Daddy told him before he left that HE was now the man in the house, and that meant helping mommy with everything. And he knew that daddy would have changed that one or mommy would have gone KRAAAAZZYY. 
He will make a girl very happy someday, but for now he makes a mommy very proud. LOVE THAT KID.

Keep in mind thats her BUM not the front.


Pretty good for a 4 year old.

Sorry girls, but this one is a keeper, and he is alllll MINE. Until of course... He gets married and blah blah blah.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. He IS a keeper. I love that he didn't even need to be asked. But I can't help wonder if he did a good "wiping" job. Never mind. Ignorance is bliss.

    ReplyDelete