4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's been fun...

It's been 2 weeks that we have been in vacation. Well!!! I think I work more to take care of the kids and sleep less when I am in vacation then when I am at home. But that is besides the point. Our Christmas was good, the best part is of course the kids. With every passing year they understand more and more. Santa was popular this year, Spencer really understood the old man part in Christmas.  Stephanie as usual is all smiles, but she did learn that opening gifts is AWESOME. And by the end of opening present on Christmas morning, she was opening everyone's gifts not just hers. I think her favorite things this year was her Lady bug Pillow Pet, and Princess Tea pot. What a girl. Spencer as crazy and energetic as he is... Is a great little boy, with a heart as big as the sun when it comes to giving and sharing. Florida is home, friends and family makes for some good laughs, embarrassing stories, free baby sitting, too much eating, not enough sleeping, and of course appreciating my bed. 
Can I just say OUCH!!! Back pain! And for the record I don't like to sleep with the kids in the room. Actually I could sell tickets and popcorn to those who would like to watch a night in our room. Stephanie cries bloody murder at time, while SLEEPING. Spencer talks and moves way to much, and of course wakes up 3 times a night to wake me up and ask for permission to leave the room and PEE. Borja well has more nightmares then I do while pregnant. One night I woke up, or should I say jumped up about 3 feet in the air when he screamed, "NO, NO, I am not going to."  So loud that the next door neighbor heard him. So yes, I miss my bed, and my room. Well here are some pics for you, hope you all had an amazing end of the year,  and may this year bless the lives of all us with happiness beyond imagination. 
My mom and sister with the kids...
 The reason my kids are spoiled... 
 Baby Annabelle
 This is the signature picture... WE ABSOLUTELY hate photos like this. There  could not be a worst face to make on pictures, and yet so many people think they look good. (just saying)
Santa Filled the stocking at Grandmas House. 
No many hours of sleep later...






 Playing tea pots with Titia...
 Eating Ice, while obviously styling.
 Happy New Year.
 Our family picture, and Tyler, he is Spencer's Twin but since I refused to have twins he was sent to another family. Born 2 weeks earlier, and blond hair. But really he is ours...
 If you don't let your kids hold a Sparkler, you are missing out on seeing one of the best smiles on earth.
 Again, Thing 1, and Thing 2
 How many men does it take to blow something up? Apparently more then 6.

 What a horrible picture.





Now... back to TN we go, 12 hours of driving. And much unpacking to be done. And another year of adventures, will begin. 

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, great fun!! Your kids are adorable and the sparkle in their eyes confirm the wonderful Christmas and New Year celebration!!

    Thanks for sharing your family!!!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling family. You're absolutely beautiful! My nose stretched out WAAAAY BEYOND IT'S BORDERS on my last pregnancy. Reason enough never to do it again. And the "signature picture?" Yeah, TOTALLY the worst when you see all the teenagers in the Universe doing the "duck bill kiss" face. We have the same joke.

    ReplyDelete