4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Picture This!

It's 12:45 pm on a Saturday, March 26th 2011 the rain is just barely holding. The whistle blows, and the first kick happens. The adrenaline is high, the heart is pumping and skipping beats. Camera in hand I ran (mind you, I am almost 9 months preggers) ran up and down the field. Screaming like a crazy woman, 

C'mon Spencer get the ball, 
turn it around, go, Go, GO.
GOALLLLLL!

C'mon baby, don't let that ball go in. 
Kick it! On the middle. 
YES!!!! 

For 45 minutes, the screaming crazy parents went on and on and on... He played the whole game, I felt kind of bad... Cause they kept rotating the other children, but he was in it for the whole game. 

I never thought in a million years, I would be the crazy mother on the side. BUT... I WAS... And it was AWESOME...
His team won their first game, and he alone scored 7 GOALS. Which took us to Dairy Queen afterwards. 
We promised him that if he score 5 goals we would give him his very own Reese Peanut Butter Cup w/ Peanut butter sauce blizzard. Nope we are NOT beyond bribing around here, and apparently other parents aren't either. Cause the line to DQ was just as big as the line to get out of the fields.

I am sorry if I sound a little proud... And it's only because I am SOOOOO PROUD, of my little athletic son. He is really good if I may say, I'd like to think that it's the Brazilian blood in him. 





This is the Dynamic Trio.
Spencer, Icick, Garret.

We are looking forward to many more screaming Saturdays. 
LET'S GO CHIPMUNKS!!! LET'S GO #13. 
Can you tell I am happy to officially be a (crazy) Soccer Mom.

3 comments:

  1. How fun for you and your Brazilian boy is quite the dynamo soccer player!

    Oh how I miss those days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they are having so much fun!

    In honor of our blogs recent birthday we are hosting a giveaway. Stop by and enter.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com/2011/03/birthday-giveaway.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Spencer!!! Who knew he would be such a little soccer stud!?! I am one proud aunt! :)

    ReplyDelete