4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jesus Came Back.

This week I have made my goal to help Spencer experience everything there is to enjoy at Easter time. So we started on Monday during family home evening. We had a fun dinner and treats, and a lesson on the resurection of Jesus Christ. It was a very short lesson totally kids oriented from the nurssery manual. We colored Jesus and His tumb. And as I was telling him the story we were acting it out with our cut outs. After I finished I asked him, so Jesus died and than what happened. And he said in a very pround and confident tone. "HE CAME BACK" That is right he did and he lives today as proof that some day we will live again with him. I was the proudest mom and felt very accomplished when he explained to someone else the next day that JESUS CAME BACK. My 3 year old was teaching about Christ already.

Anyways we colored eggs as our activity. It is not a tradition in BraZil or Spain to color eggs. Neither Borja nor I had ever done it. But we let Spencer color 2 eggs one for him and one for Stephanie. He had fun. We did not know what do to with the eggs after they were done. I did not know the American tradition all that well. So we left them on the counter for decor for 2 days, than they were trashed.





We did learned how fun it is to color eggs. Even Daddy colored them, here we are at the Martin Home coloring them. Now we know you can hide them... Or IMAGINE this. Eat them. Well now we know.




1 comment:

  1. Vanessa you are hilarious! Matt (who reads your blog) asked me if I thought you guys had at least known to boil them before you decorated them! I gave you the benefit of the doubt and said you probably did. I'm surprised you didn't call and ask what to do with them after they were decorated! :)

    ReplyDelete