4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, April 20, 2009

A true Blessing

We were able to bless Stephanie yesterday at church, I knew she was special and by the blessing she received now I know how much. From the time my mom found out we were having a girl she told me, that she wanted to get her blessing gown. She looked everywhere and despite the fact that there are some beautifull dresses out there I guess none of them were good enough. So she had a friend of ours make one for her. I could not imagine a more beautiful dress than the one she got. A dress so perfect for our little Princess. Or as Spencer calls her Supper Princess. He of course is Supper boy, I am Supper Mommy, and Daddy Supper Daddy. I can no longer call him sweetheart, honey, or cutie. Anyways here are some the pictures we took of the blessing.









5 comments:

  1. Wow what a Beautiful dress. When will you guys be coming down so we can meet her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! I love both your dresses! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and she certainly did look BEAUTIFUL...sorry we didn't get to talk after.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa, she is beautiful! I'm so glad that Stephanie came to be a part of your family. I hope you are doing well and that you and Borja are getting enough sleep:).

    Can you believe our boys are three?!

    ReplyDelete