4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Oh NO!

Well this past week has been very weird! And I would like to start by bearing my testimony of how strong and intelligent Satan is. Well I have been very alone with the kids, and feeling down. My husband worked way to much this week, and to top it all off. My father in law is in town, which is not as bad as it used to be but it's hard on a way that I REALLY don't have time with my husband. Satan knowing that I am a person who needs people and friends around has managed to keep my alone. Where I have tooo much time to think. He has tempeted and tried my mind and so many ways. And Friday night I found out I was not the only one. Borja had been feeling like that also. My son drove me up the walls, and my daughter who is an angel got sick, so to shorten it all. NOTHING went as planed.

Yesterday (saturday) Borja had to work a little, and it turned out to be an all day thing. And he did what is my number one petpeive. He did not answer the phone or texed me to let me know anything ALL DAY LONG. I was kind of mad. Again Satan trying to bring the spirit of contetion to our home. Finally he got home, and imidiatly the thought came to my mind. "you can yell at him for not answering the phone and let him have a piece your mind, or, you can just enjoy the rest of the night togther." So I decided to just let it go. Well not even an hour after we received a phone call. It was the stake president. Ready to extend a calling. He talked to Borja and than me, and asked me if I would support him as a second counselor in the Bishopric. Now it all made sence. I am scared to have to dress and get the kids ready for church all by myself, because he will be there early. I am proud of him for being worthy of the calling. Humbled to know that Heavenly father has that much confidence in our family. It's going to be fun seeing him learning and growing from all this along with our family. So now he is gone to Virginia for work, and I will be alone all week, taking care of my 2 kids, and for the first time in my life being the only adult in the house at night. I am excited to take on the chalenges and in turn becoming more self reliant. I love my little family. And I love my husband.

2 comments:

  1. ok don't forget you are not alone. I had a similar week and felt bad I couldn't go out with you saturday...ahhh work! but never fear, we can hang out at the martins all week right? seriously...congrats to you and borja, big calling that I'm sure will bring big blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your post makes me want to jump in the car and drive to TN! I wish I could come and hang out with you for the week so you won't be alone! Call me anytime your feeling down or alone and I'll try to cheer you up! Love you!

    ReplyDelete