4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blessings come in vials some times...


I have shared with every one my trial, and it is only fair that I share my blessing also... Yesterday I went to the Doctors office for a follow up. He suggested that 4 losses is something that we might want to look for answers as to why it is happening.
  I am actually glad that someone else things that way, I was ready for answers after the very first one... But that's just me. 
Well everyone knows that Health Insurance are a pain in the round buns, I was sure we could not afford any tests, and I was just going to have to live life in the unknown. 
My amazing Doctor asked his nurse to call the insurance and find out how much they would pay. Around 3 pm the same day, I received a call, the voice in the other line sounded surprised and excited.
Vanessa... 
Yes??!!
This is Nurse so and so... I have called your insurance and they will pay for all the tests, 100% and you do not even have a co pay.
I am sorry WHAT? REALLY? NO WAY! WHEN CAN I GO IN? Tomorrow??? REALLY? NO WAY?

So there... Who knew that a few vials of my blood would be worth $3,000 dollars, and my insurance would pay for it all. Blessings do come around every once in a while. 
I am excited to do the tests, even if we can't fix anything at least we will know why. I will let you know about anything we find.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck, dear Brazilian babe. Your children are so beautiful, surely you need to have many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is amazing! I hope answers are helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad for you! It is so hard not having answers so I hope they are able to figure out what is wrong and a way to fix it! I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete