4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Today...

Today I am just counting my blessings. Sometimes I think it's needed for one to be reminded of how grate life truly is! Soooo...  Let me dig my PC for those Pics...

I am grateful for... My Parents, 
I am so thankful for my amazing parents. Who have sacrificed their lives, beyond understanding. So that we could have a better life. So... Thank you mom and dad, for all you have done.
I am grateful for.. Sisters!
There is no friendship like the one of a sister. Thank you Andressa, and Larissa. For being my sisters, I love you!
I am grateful for... December 13th, 2003.
That was the day that I married my best friend, I will always be thankful for that day, and for him. 
Honey, words will never be enough to tell you how much I love you. But I will try with this very familiar quote. "I have loved you even before we came to this earth, and I will love you throughout eternity." You have far exceeded my expectations for a husband, father, and you know everything else that you are.
I am grateful for... Spencer Nicholas... 
In 2006 made me a mother, you will always be special son. You have a purpose in your life, and very special journey ahead of you. I hope I can always walk along your side, and protect you. Know that you have been wanted and loved many years before you were here.
I am grateful for... Stephanie Elizabeth...
In 2009 you again made a dream come true, every mother needs a little girl. And you have made life a bliss. You are beautiful inside and out. You too have a special reason to be here at this time. 
 
I am grateful for... GOOD Doctors... 
They are very hard to come by, and I love my Doctor. Without him I don't know that I would have had Stephanie when I did. So Thanks Doc.
I am grateful for... Our House,
This is where we are building our family, This is where we come to, to be aways from the world. This is our haven on Earth. And how blessed we are to have it. 
I am grateful for... Friends!
What is life if you can't share it with those you love? Friends are an extension of our families. I treasure friendships, and I am grateful for all the ones I have. Love you guys!!!
 I am grateful for Eternal Families... 
Yes! There is nothing more calming and refreshing then to know that we are a family for ever, Yes! Even after we die. Why should something as beautiful as this end in a box under dirt?  
I am grateful for... A Savior.
Some one who has done the ultimate sacrifice for me. How could I not be grateful to Him. He is there and has always been there, has carried me through many rough patches of my life. He is My savior and my redeemer, He is the reason I have so many things to be grateful for. So it leaves me no choice but to say... I love him for all of it. 

"When upon life's billows you are tempted tossed,
When you are discouraged thinking all is lost,
Count you many blessings name them one by one, 
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done."




3 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for you Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was beautiful. Just as you, your family, your home and your testimony are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mother is so pretty! Must be where you get your good looks from! What a beautiful group of women!

    ReplyDelete