4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Friday, February 18, 2011

I am freaking out a little.

Since I was first married, I realized that I have drops in my blood pressure. To the point of fainting. It's happened a few times in the 7 years we have been married. Mainly it happened when I would take a hot shower, or got up to fast. It came to a point where I can feel it coming, and can sit in time before blacking out and not blackout at all. Great!!! 

Pregnancy of my 3rd little angel has brought that on full force. You will find me on the floor calling for Spencer to bring me water or the phone every couple weeks or so. Speaking with my doctor this past time, he reassured me  it was a low blood pressure thing, since my BP was 95 over 57 in the office that day. He also told me to take it easy, get up slow, and all that good stuff. Well I found out yesterday that I failed my 1 hour glucose test by ONE friggen point. Needless to say I am a little worried.



Three of my grandparents suffered from diabetes, and with the fainting episodes I am a little scared of having it. I never had it before, and I have no idea how to care for it. Next Wednesday I will be taking the 3 hour test, to see if I indeed have it or not. But I have already started eating salads and drinking only water. I will miss you COKE!!! sniff sniff...

I always thought that when people said that pregnancy becomes harder and with more problems as you get older was not true. Well this one has definitely proven me wrong. I have never had sciatic pain with the other two, Well... Now I walk as to keep it from hurting so bad, and even then I need to let hot water run on my back at night before I go to bed. I am definitely more tired, and lack energy.  And the sad thing is... I am the smallest I have ever been this far along. So if you have any words of wisdom to help me and lift up my spirits this week please do...

1 comment: