4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Yay good news...

What your about to see is... well... 
a whole lot of woman 30 weeks pregnant with a whole little girl.


No... I am not comparing my size to that Grandfather clock behind me. It was just a poor planned, way in a hurry, walking out the door before we miss sacrament spot. 
But just so you don't go blind, here is something cute to look at.



Don't they look so cute and perfect? Well you should have seen them during sacrament, or maybe you heard them? You know...
 They were the ones who were, fighting over ponies, and crayons, and SNACKS. 

Yeah they were the ones who pointed out that the man up in the pulpit conducting was THEIR DADDY. 

Yup...  they were trying to write on the Hymn books, and rolling under the seats. 

They were the ones who got smacked in the middle of the meeting, and got their mouths held shut so they would not cry too loud.  

Oh you heard about them??! 

Yeah I am the mean woman who has to put up with it. And TRY to keep them quiet for an hour. 

And hey if you have a problem with it. Too bad, cause in a few weeks there will be THREE of them. hahahaha
These precious kids make my world spin, they are the reason I breathe, and the meaning of my life here on Earth. 
But I do have good news... This Momma, does not have Gestational Diabetes after all. And that my friends... is a great reason to smile, and celebrate with a chocolate turnover. 


Wanna join me?

5 comments:

  1. Count me in, I love chocolate anything! Despite the business your children are darling and so is that baby belly!!

    You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you can bring all the snacks in the world and your kids will still behave poorly. I know first hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you! And it does get better~it's been a few years since I've had to clamp their mouths shut. But there are quite a few eyeball points still going on. :) You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete