4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I told you I could disappear.

So New beginnings was a success, Hopefully I will have some pictures sometime to share with you.
We went on our 4 days vacation to the Smokey Mountains. We stayed at this HUGE cabin. And we went skiing, go carting, put put golfing. So here enjoy the pictures...











Did I say we??!! Oh no, I mean they did!!! I just saw pictures of the whole thing. 
But it was fun... Until I saw pictures of myself, and wow COW... Grows. No more pictures of me allowed.

I have great friends, This week they were so nice and sneaky and they threw me and another one of my friends Bethany a surprise baby shower. HOW NICE WAS THAT? It was so fun, we are due a week apart, and she is having a boy. So the shower was all pink and blue. 







I also threw a shower for another friend yesterday, she is also having a little boy, and she is due 2 weeks before me. I didn't do it alone, I had amazing help. Thank goodness cause in the end of the day I was EXHAUSTED. We made some sandwiches for the shower, and I made over 100 little dinner rolls. My kitchen looked like it threw up on it self but it smelled amazing. 





 I do not take credit for these... I wish I could. But they are the most delicious crispy treats, I ever had and they made great shower favors. Aren't they cute. 






Well It's been a busy 2 weeks, and I can't wait till tomorrow. I can't wait to make V-day fun and special for the kids, and then put them to bed early and have a date in with my hunny. We will see how it goes. But first things first. HIT THE GYM in the morning... PLEASE. Does any one know how to burn fat off your face? maybe if I laugh more???!!!



4 comments:

  1. Ah so much fun I don't know where to start!! Your four day vacation looks AMAZING!! Holy cow! Then a double baby shower, I love having a reason to go baby shopping!

    Don't even talk about yourself like that girl, you are so stinking cute!

    Great pictures, great fun! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!How did you find the time and energy to do all that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say in your vaca pictures you don't even look preggers! Jealous... I look like the Cow, in our shower pictures, my word! It is so nice being pregnant together... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What in the H are you talking about? You look BEAUTIFUL! You're pregnant, woman. NOT fat. My nose stretched across my entire skull when I was last pregnant. Nothing to be done, but avoid the mirror. You look gorgeous! Embrace it, for it will be over before you know it. The showers looked so fun and I loved all of the football decor and favors. Darling ideas! You're an overachiever.

    ReplyDelete