4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Never too Young.

Did you ever have such a great unexpected day? I mean you know when you are going to have a great day filled with fun things, and yummy food. Sometimes you even loose sleep over it. 

Like when I was 13 and went to Disney world for the first time, or when my mom had to give me a sleeping pill the night before my wedding.  Or when I was in the hospital waiting for miss Stephanie to come... Well, yesterday was a day like that. 

No, I did not see Mickey Mouse, or became a polygamist, or had my baby. I simply spent one perfect day with my daughter. A day I had no idea would turn out to be so great, until it was over and I rested my head on my pillow and smiled before I fell asleep.

We woke up and went shopping, at a town near by. We really didn't buy anything magical, in fact all we bought was cold medicine, table decorations for a party Saturday, and yarn for Annabelle's blessing blanket. Oh... and some food. 

But the whole time she was a perfect little girl. She didn't even go in the cart, and she did not try to run away. She walked with me, talked as if I understood her, and even chose a Hello Kitty sticker book and asked me if she could have it? How can I say NO to that little face? So yes I payed $5 dollars for a, so not worth it bunch of stickers. We also went to eat soup and sandwiches at Panera, She had all her food while sitting in this grown up chair. I had people come ask me if she was this good all the time. (hahaha I should have directed them to my blog, and let them read my Sunday experiences) 

Well we came home, took a much needed nap and went to get pedis. It was her first time, and it was so cute.  She was all about choosing color and getting her piggies and nails painted. She also loved to soak her feet in with mine.

My husband rolled his eyes, and brushed it off as silly. He does not get how big of a deal it is for mommy and daughter to get pedicures for the first time.  

The truth is.. 


This 6 foot 3 inches, 200+ pounds of Hunk a chunk, pure sexy, macho man. (does that even make any sense?)  
Is terrified of having 2 little girls, whom he will be responsible for the next 18+ years. 
All I got to say to him is... Do you remember this?


or how about this?


I am sure you do! Do you remember how you felt? Well that was my equivalent of, first time shooting and fishing with my daughter. Except instead of loud noise and slimy stinky fish. We got shiny, pretty pink and red toes.










Of course we could not have all the fun alone, so we took our friends Sara and Julia with us.
Thank you guys for coming.



And how better to finish a perfect day, than with a mini perfect little girls size Ice Cream??!!  



4 comments:

  1. Aw, she looks so cute getting her feet soaked! Love the little flowers on the toenails too. Definitely a day to look back on and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are my favorite days, everything goes smoothly and your child becomes the child you always new she/he could be. hehe. It sounds magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa, Can you email me your cleaning schedule? I would love to see what works best...yours, Brooke's or a combination of both:). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day! I can't wait to do things like that with Madison!

    ReplyDelete