4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, June 20, 2011

The day I almost went to Jail...

While we were in Florida for 3 weeks, we took a trip to the water park. Daytona Lagoon is a small water park but none the less, it was fun. Here are some pictures we took, I wish I had taken more, but I was too busy trying to get arrested.





Look at this little face, and you will understand why I turned into an angry mamma bear.

We went on a Wednesday after 4 because it was family day and it was only 9 buck a person. We packed our junk and went. Arriving there just after 4 pm, we set up camp on the shade, under a bridge looking thing, in front of the kids play area. We were there with some friends, Diane and Matt Boyce and their boys. We played for a while and got hungry, well Annabelle was hungry. So I sat on one of those lounging chairs and started nursing my baby, (NO! That's not why I almost went to jail. I was covered.)  Behind the chair I was sitting, there was a lazy river.



So while sitting there in peace talking to Diane, this group of teen passed by splashing, and screaming, and soaking EVERYTHING. I tried to tell them to STOP, but knowing they would not hear me... I whistled! And if you know me... I can whistle pretty loud. The kids thought I was a life guard, and emediatly stopped. Someone must have told them it was just me, and not the guard, because the next time they came by they did it again, This time however.. worst, and they did not listen to us screaming at them to stop. By now everyone was there, my mom, and Matt, and my sister and so on. They soaked my baby, and the pizza Matt got for dinner. I was pretty sure they did it on purpose, and I was ready to deal with it, if it happened again. 

SOOO... Do you see where I am going with this? NOPE!!! you think you know, but let me tell you how went down. 
We were all watching for them to come again, and sure enough 5 minutes later.... Here comes the same little group, this time even louder and splashing even more water. So Matt stood up like this...



 and started telling them to stop and screaming at them to keep the water in the water.

The little 17 year old punk jumps out of the water and stood up and opened his arms kind of like this.



He shouts at Matt, "What Dude, wanna piece of this, hum?? C'mon c'mon! 
Matt replies by challenging him out of the water. He then turns towards the exit of the lazy river and starts to come out. He looks back at his (close fist, double pounds on the chest, piece sign) BROS, to make sure they are all coming too. And when he sees they are all behind him, he is filled with courage knowing they got his back. 
Mind you, I am still screaming things that should not come out of my mouth, and my mom... Who knows what she is saying, and what language she is using to let that guy have a piece of her mind. It was a mixture of Portuguenglish.
And Matt??!! Well, He was just staring the guy down, like this...


 (which if I may say... Matt is very good at, he stares at you for no reason at all, give him a reason and you got your self a competition ) Jk Matt... you know I love ya! 

Anyways... I am not sure if they were saying anything, because I was still too busy screaming, and making sure my child became deaf. After what felt like 5 minutes of stare down, I HAD IT. I stood up and went to take care of busyness. I brought my 6 weeks old along with me to show the little punk why,
 I in particular was so mad. Matt was just mad he had a soaky dinner, but me... NO!!!!! This was my baby you were soaking mister.
After showing him the baby... His reply to me was... "Yo! what'you expect? this is a WA-TER-PARK. if ya'll wanna stay dry go-to-the-dry area." (HUM... Moron... this was a dry area until you soaked it.!)
"Take your baby to the dry area this is a water park and we can play with the water however we want." 
So after what felt like another waisted 5 minutes, of who should be where with this little disrespectful, big mouth little boy who obviously had never been put in place by his own parents. I leaned forward and back slapped the little punk like this. 

I know you're impressed with my editing skills. HUM??

Well I tried to slap him, I wanted to get his face in full. But he jumped back in surprise, and I barely got his forehead. Upon which he yelled...
"Lady... you just got yourself an assault charge. what's your full name?!"
Hummm??!! Yeah let me just go write that down for you real quick, would you like a number and address too? 
By now I had put the baby down and came back, and he was still asking me for my full name. And of course, I was still trying to remember. After we had the entire High School Cheer Leader squad come by to see what was going on and to testify about me "full blasting" the kid (I only hoped that to was true). Life guards came to separate the fight, and after asking me what happened. The kids were thrown out of the park. 

I cannot forget to mention, that my mom started taking pictures of everything, "just in case". (she has been watching to much Judge Judy). But when she went to take a picture of the kid, and how crazy he was, STILL trying to get my full name. Poor guy... My memory was really bad that day.
He went bananas and wanted to beat my mom up for snapping pictures of him, and although she looked silly doing it, it was worth seeing how mad he got. The whole thing was kind of embarrassing, I may have lost friends because of it, but now it's just funny. 
It's no news to those who know me, that I have short fuses. But I had hoped I would be able to control my self if it came down to beating an unknown person. But my conclusion is... 

DON'T MESS WITH MY CUBS.


For these babies I am capable of anything...



4 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha!!!! I have been waiting for this post, and it was even better than I expected! I love the way you told it and the pictures you chose! As a witness to the above events, you were completely within your rights! I wanted to hit that punk kid too! And for the record, you haven't lost any friends that I know of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You go girl!!! What a jerk of a guy. That makes me sad to know how inconsiderate people are. You never mess with my family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats crazy!!!!! I would have been so mad!!! Good for you for sticking up for your baby; what a jerk that guy was!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me laugh so hard! I pick you for my team for, well...anything!!!

    ReplyDelete