4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, June 27, 2011

We have a Graduate...

I know it's silly, and I always thought it was kind of dumb. However when it's your preschooler wearing a mini sized cap and gown, you will be just as proud as if they were graduating from Harvard. 
In a way, it felt like a stage of his life was being closed, and another opening. He is no longer a baby, he will no longer take naps... He will learn Math, and will be writing, and homework. Exciting... and Sad. I can just see myself CRYING for a whole day come August first when he walks in to Kindergarten. 

August 2009/ First Day of School
Proud Graduate June/2011


Spencer and Mrs. Wanda


 I believe the next time I see him in a Cap and Gown will be 2024. 

I LOVE YOU LITTLE MAN!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know it seems silly with the whole cap and gown thing but really, they all look so dang cute and what a fun way to celebrate the next step in life.

    Kindergarten is not what it used to be. It used to be the 'preschool' of school and now they have bumped it up and made it more academic.

    So actually a graduation from preschool is very fitting because now its going to be a whole new ball game...

    Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures of your handsome graduate are great. I got all teary-eyed through my preschoolers graduation this year. I think I get worse every year. I'm going to TRY not to cry on her first day of kindergarten. :)

    ReplyDelete