4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh my dear and yet so forgotten blog...

I know you think I am a really bad blogger, and that I have forgotten all about you. 
The truth is... I haven't. I have been here everyday. Staring at you, imagining what to write. 
And every time i would think of something, my body would not let. 
You see, my house is upside down, the dishes are pilled up, the kids are eating whatever they find in the pantry. My husband well has been a husband, a father, a mother and wife. So I could not ask him to keep up with you too. So Yes you have been forgotten. Mistreated, and even cause some of the troubles around here. 
What have I been doing? Well how dare you ask me that? I have been nauseated all day long, while sitting on the couch watching my children destroy the house. I have been feeling like a tractor ran over me, and my body does not know day from night. So what have I been doing? 
That's right... I have been making a baby. Who will join our family around May 7th, of 2011. 

And I have enjoyed every morning, day, and night sickness, which has been the worst so far. 

But thank you to all who kept us in your prayers, we are very happy for this addition. And bring on the puke. 

5 comments:

  1. Ah, the joy of early pregnancy's, but it's so worth it knowing you have a baby growing inside of you!

    Congratulations!! Looking forward to the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you and your family, Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry but so excited for your sickness. I hear the more sick you are the healthier the pregnancy. Congrats Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!!! That really sucks that you've been so sick; I was the same way, sitting around watching the house fall apart around me and feeling way too crappy to do anything about it! I'll keep you and your baby in my prayers. Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete