4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, January 31, 2011

My super powers...

I may or may not use my powers of disappearing during the next few days.

New Beginnings is sucking the spinach out of me.

Right now I am using my super vision. I can see double of everything from working on a power point presentation.


Thank goodness it's only 2 more days, till it's over and we will be gone for our family vacation.
But for now I will use my "Telepathetic" powers, and continue working while my body rests...


Am I still mumbling? Gosh Goo'night ya'll!!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could disappear. Have fun where ever you are going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh have fun on your family vacation, it sounds like it is a much needed one. We need one of those too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you going for vacation? Good luck with New Beginnings. I remember how much work those were! I don't envy you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sucking the spinach. Love it!
    Hope you are doing ok!

    ReplyDelete