4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh, how I love this...


For over 30 weeks I wondered how I would have energy to get all ready for the addition of another little one. For the past month or so, the thought of cleaning my house in a day was just a memory of a time in my life so distant that I could not even imagine having that kind of energy back. But for the past 2 days I have cleaned and scrubbed corners I didn't even know were there. Up on counter tops, and low by the baseboards, I even spent over an hour today polishing Silver. Seriously?! Who does that anymore? I am happy, I even created a cleaning chart. I am so pleased with it, I am not sure everyone else in the house share's my excitement, cause they made in the chart too. 
So yes people... Tomorrow I will be scrubbing 4 toilets and showers, wiping 26 windows, and moping floors. 
YES! I love NESTING. 
Now if I could just get my kids to stop making messes as I clean. I'd be set.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I know what you mean! I always clean the most random things when nesting! And I organize EVERYTHING! It's so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duct tape them in the corner, but give them Cheerios. Wait, never mind. That's another mess. Duct tape them in the car. Then you can keep it clean.

    ReplyDelete