4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

ONE whole month.

Wow... can you believe she is a whole month already, The weeks go by so much faster when they are on the outside. My littlest girl is 9 lbs and 6 oz as of yesterday. SNIFF SNIFF.
Where is time flying to? Tomorrow is a big day for Lil miss Belle. She is going to meet her grandpa for the first time. Grandma and Grandpa are flying up to bring us down. My hunny had to go out of town for work and will be gone for 2 weeks, I have been by my self for the past 3 days. I would have packed and left already, but my wonderful parents got some tickets and are coming to help me drive down. I can't wait for Warm weather, Beach, Family, Pool, Friends, and some help with the lil munch kins.

Sunshine State here we come. Yiiiippppeeeee. 

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Can't wait to see you and meet Annabelle!!! Drive safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! All of those things you said sound WONDERFUL...especially the beach. I wonder if Antelope Island and the Great Salt Lake would count as beach? Probably not. I'd better travel to California. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annabelle sure is a beauty, Vanessa. Congratulations again. And have a fabulous trip!!

    ReplyDelete