4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Friday, May 13, 2011

A sprinkle of summer.

Man!!! It's May, the MIDDLE of May... And we have been sick and tired of Snow, and Rain. And I am only in TN I cannot even imagine you folks up North. This winter was rough. 
We are so ready for summer, and I am sure by august we will be sick and tired of summer. But for now... we are enjoying the warm weather, and everything good that comes with it. But the wasps... those can go away, for all I care. They are useless, Seriously... someone give me ONE good reason why we have wasps in the world?

Well for mothers day, my wonderful hubby gave me a morning off from all 3 kids. He stayed home yesterday and took care of the little army, and I went to get a SPA pedicure and manicure. AMAZING. And when I got home he even attempted cleaning a little. I say attempted, because cleaning the house with little ones around is like shoveling the drive way while it's still snowing. 

Well it was a nice day, and we headed outside to play in the water.



This Is Stephanie my 1st little princess. As I was outside trying to take pictures of the baby, I made the mistake of calling Annabelle my little princess. I got and evil little look from Stephanie, and a stern reply...
"mommy, I PRINCESS" Well Excuse me??!!



This is Princess #2, and when she went for her 2 weeks check up on May 10th, she weighed 8lbs 3 oz, and was 21 inches long. Wow.. I guess Mommies milk is like miracle grow. 









They had fun, I got to lay around snuggling a sweet smelling baby, and the house... well that is still a mess.

2 comments:

  1. Haha that's too cute! BOTH your little princesses are super adorable!
    I'm totally jealous of you laying in that hammock- I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photos! I can relate to the winter shoveling. My house got a foot of toys today!

    We have been invaded by hornets too. I just wrote a post this week about how my daughter befriended one. Creepy!

    ReplyDelete