4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Better Late than Never

Okay so I know Christmas was a little bit ago, but life has been a little crazy. Here are some pictures from Christmas Morning... We have been working on Stephanie's Room for the past month and Spencer's favorite thing to do is work with daddy. And the TOOLS... So much that we ended up with a whole on the wall from the Hammer he took without us noticing. Anyways we got him the perfect gift. My mom wanted to get back at me from a few years ago, I gave Andrew My little brother who is now 7 a very noisy toy guitar. Which after a week it disapeared. So Now Guess What! Spencer has one. It has lasted more than a week but I am not sure how much longer it will be around. The spider man was from my sisters. Spencer LOVES him... And now "golf ball" is on the list of his favorite sports. He loves his gator golf. Christmas was so much fun... from lights to setting the christmas tree Spencer was really involved with everything. I can't wait to have a house full of these little munchkins I LOVE CHRISTMAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment