4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, January 12, 2009

FREEZING NUGGETS

Okay so yesterday when we got out of church it was COLD. 30 very cold and wet degrees. All it took was the walk from the church to the car to take away all the body heat we had been building inside for 3 hours. Anyways, when we got to the car Borja the man who always brags about being raised in "cold" Wyoming, was complaining about the cold. As he was straping Spencer in the Car seat he said:

Man, it's cold! I am freezing my... ( long pause, Spencer is listening)
Freezing my nuggets off.

Just so that Spencer turns to him and says.

No Daddy. Freezing NUTS.

And he repeats that all the way home.

Thanks Daddy. That one is all yours.

4 comments:

  1. LOL!! I'm sure you're so proud...I know I'm impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! You gotta love the things kids say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa, the "nugget" story had me laughing so hard! Kids say the funniest things.

    You look great and I'm so excited that your little girl is coming soon. I'll be thinking of you and your family...keep me posted:)

    ReplyDelete