4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, January 26, 2009

MOPS play date.

Well some of you may not know that since we moved to TN we have joined MOPS (mothers of Pre-Schoolers) It's a group of women who get together and have play dates and meeting, and girls night. Very much like we had in Daytona, but if I may say very organized. They kind of have to be. Anyways we love it. The women though not of the same faith as we all were in Daytona, bring such a great atmosphere to all of the meetings. And pretty much have the same believes and standards as we do. They are a great group, and have been in many ways a support group for me. The church here though very good, does not have many young couples. So it is very nice to be freinds with people our age with kids the same age. We had a play date on Friday, and here are some of the pictures I took of Spencer playing. We went to a Science Center with lots of toys, and animals, and activities for little ones to do. Spencer had so much playing with all the children and running around, making me chase him everywhere. I just love being able to be a part of moments like that.
I thank Heavenly Father everyday for the blessing it is to have him in my life and to see him change and develop right before my eyes. I cannot imagine life any different. I have a wonderful husband who is a great provider, friend, father, companion. I could not have asked for a better person to be by my side, as we raise our children to some day return to live with our family forever with Heavenly Father. I have a son who is the joy of my days. And of course another precious child on the way. I ask myself from time to time what have I done to deserve so much, I am in no way, shape or form perfect. So that goes to show us how great the love that our Father in Heaven has for us. Even when we are so imperfect, he finds blessings to give us beyond what we could possibly ever deserve.








No comments:

Post a Comment