4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How amazing!

Okay so I have to start somewhere, Today we have gone to get our 3D ultrasound and it is amazing how perfect Stephanie is already. The Dr. said she looks great and is growing just right. I am loving the Idea of a little girl. I am in pink haven, Everything is pink. I mean everything, I can't wait to finish her room and post some pictures. But that project has turned out to be a little bit more than expected. Spencer Loves to go in there while I am putting things away. And everytime I open a box or a bag of the things wchich were his he gets so excited. Anyways here are some pictures of our little Princess. I only have one good one. She kept her arm in front of her face the whole time. But it was fun seeing here anyways.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys! You are an AWESOME mom Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's so cool how much detail you can see with these pictures! She looks so perfect! I'm so happy for you Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! It was so fun hanging out with you guys while you were in town! I can't wait to meet Stephanie in May!

    ReplyDelete