4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Room Fit for a Princess

It has taken us almost 3 months but we are finally almost done with our little girl's bedroom. It took a lot of research of my part and hard work of Borja's part to get it to how I wanted. There are only a few more detail and we will be done. The theme is Precious Moments, and of Course it's Pink. If you are not into pink this is not the room for you. However I think every little girl should have a pink room. Sometime in their life time. I guess in a way this is my pink room as well. I have spent hours fixing and making things the way I wanted. All the decoration and bedding and curtins. All made by me with lots of love. I did not purchased anything finished for the bedroom. I made it all. I did it with Spencer and it would be only fair to do with her to. So here is the product of our labor for the last 3 months.

6 comments:

  1. Vanessa the room is amazing! She is so lucky to have you for a mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her room is so pretty! You guys did a great job! I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!! But what I love even more, is that you made it all!! One of my favorite parts is the crib bedding (I really like the accent on the top of the bumper pads). You did such a beautiful job. Make sure to tell Borja he did a great job, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa what a wonderful job. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute room! You did amazing!! Julia has a pink room too :) Gotta have the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Vanessa, her room is so beautiful! You did a great job on everything!

    ReplyDelete