4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So far so good!






















Well I am so excited that January is more than half way done. But I wanted to let you all know what we have been doing, We are freezing to death. The days are getting colder and colder. But that has not kept us from playing outside. Spencer has learned to ride his tricicle up and down the drive way. About time too. He loves to play basketball and he is quite good at it. Must take after daddy, cause mommy does NOT do basketball. And of course I have been growing, and growing. We have less than 10 weeks to go and Stephanie Will be here. I am so excited. I was also able to find Spencer a suit to go to church, that did not cost my arm and leg. He went to church on sunday JUST like daddy. He was so happy, and looked so good.

5 comments:

  1. I love your self-portrait, you look BEAUTIFUL! And of course, Spencer is especially handsome in his suit, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer is so cute in his suit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spencer looks so cute in his suit! And you look gorgeous! Your pregnancy seems like it's going by really fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa you look great. Stephanie will be beautiful! I bet you can't wait. Having a girl will be so much fun. Can't wait for her to arrive. Spencer is getting so big! It's going to go even faster once she's here, so enjoy these moments with only 1. Hope you guys are doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome little guy in that suit I love it!! Elijah doesnt have a suit, but after seeing how cute Spencer is I might have to get one now!

    ReplyDelete