4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Oh NO!!! The itch is back.

Yesterday I had the itch, and I had to break out all the scrapping tools. All the paper, and the stickers and idea books, and photos. You see I have 29 weeks if that to finish 6 months of my daughters first year of life. Ahhhh! What was I thinking getting pregnant without finishing her first book. Well that was when I noticed that I was running out of photos to scrap. I decided I would finish those pics and order some more today. Well can I just say... IT TOOK FOREVER to make 4 pages, I mean like 3 hours.  To scrap Babies first real meal, and First time to the beach. Really? I have been scrapping for over 10 years now. NO JOKE. I think I was 14 when I started. I remember it took forever back then. 
But NOW... For ever is even more ever! I though once I got good at it, it would be a piece of cake. NO... it only takes longer. I am so particular about where things go, and how my pages are. Don't get me wrong... I think I am pretty good at it, and it looks awesome. But still people... 29 weeks? Who takes this many pictures anyways? Anyone want to get together and have a scrapping party? Where we can all come and enjoy each others company and scrap MY photos?

 Do to the common flu barging in our house for the second time in 2 months, the following contents have snots and boogers. Viewer discretion is advised. Rated N for Nasty.

 Apparently I spent way to long ordering new prints today, my kids turned into zombies....
Boogers, Green teeth and all... She is still my cutie pie.

As I put Spencer to bed tonight, I stared at the wall above his bed. And asked a very stupid question. To which I received an even stupider answer.
ME: Spencer, did you touch the letters of your name?
SPENCER: No mommy, I promise. 

No... I am pretty sure the Zombie with the green teeth could not have reached it. But who knows?! I no longer have any control of what goes on around here, not the house, not the kids, not even my own body. 
But I would not change a single thing.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha!!! I laughed out loud at the last picture! Great answer Spencer!

    ReplyDelete