4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thanks to Who?

So I am about to admit something, that I am not so very proud of. 

Hello my name is Vanessa!!
Hi Vanessa....
And I watch Oprah...

O good now it's out there, a few years ago I used to watch Oprah, and totally stopped after I came to the conclusion that she is racist. So when I heard that this is her last season, I decided to see what she is going to do to top all the other years off. 
Anyways... As I watched the show yesterday... She said something that made me MAD... Ok I must conffess to another thing...

Hello my name is Vanessa!!
Hi Vanessa...
I am addicted to crafting.

Going back to the show, yesterday was all about Martha Stewart, you know the liar who went to jail? Who claims to be the worlds best cook, crafter, home maker. Well I have NEVER liked her. I simply think she is a fake. She claims to do all these things, and yet pays someone to do it. "I love fresh flowers in my house" so she pays a man to make arrangements, "I love to cook", that's why she has 2 chefs in the kitchen.
You know what, I love to garden, could I get some one to come and do all the work for me PLEASE?

Ok... Ok... Back to my point. Oprah said that Thanks to Martha Stewart there are over 7 millions crafter out there. I sure hope I am not included on that number. Although Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and Jo-Ann fabrics are my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, home. I have NEVER, and I mean NEVER. bought anything from the faker. Neither did I ever make anything that she claims to have invented. How dare she says thanks to Martha, 
Whatever, I take credit for all I do, and give the credit to my mother who tough me that the best things in life are made with our own hands. 
So thank you MOM. For making me a Crafter.

  



3 comments:

  1. AMEN, SISTER!!!!

    http://beinglds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? She actually gave the credit to Martha? The woman who walks through her estate with dogs, rather than grandchildren, at her side? And you are so right about hiring someone. I'd be a fantastic chef, too, if someone bought my groceries, kept an eye on everything, made the sauce and did the dishes. Funny, funny Martha.

    And Hobby Lobby, JoAnnes and every other fabric/craft store is my second home, but not because of Martha. Really only because I am a woman who knows, and homemaker is the name I cherish. Taught by MY dear mother, too.

    BLESS OUR MOTHER'S HEARTS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You are so right! I love this!

    ReplyDelete