4 Angels From Above

Instead of worrying about what our children will become tomorrow, remember that they are somebody today.

Monday, October 18, 2010

They are so stinking smart....

The other day I was so tired of staying home, and since we live in this huge amazing town that contains nothing but one blinking light. we drove to the second biggest town around. About 20 minutes away, They don't have much either. But they have a Kmart, and I told Spencer we were going to go look at toys, and make a list of things that he wanted to ask Santa Clause for. 
He was so excited, but did not get the point that we were only making a list. When we got there he asked for everything in the shelf. I kept telling him " NO We are only looking " 
Finally he found IT. The winner of them all, and went crazy. 'Mommy, can I pleeeeassseee, have this one? It's soooooooo super coool. I reeeaaalllyy want it. PLEEEEAAASSSEE!"
ME: Well it is super cool. It's and air force base, (are you surprised? I am not) but we are not buying it today, we have to ask Santa remember?

He walked away with his huge box, rolled his eyes, and said (more like Screamed). "I know, I know, it's too much BUCKS." I had about 5 isles in every direction staring at me laughing. 

Where do they get this stuff?
I am not sure what to do with kids these days. They are funny. Life with them is exciting, and you never have a dull moment. 

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's a pretty smart boy you have there! And a cute one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much bucks? That's darling. I'd have been laughing in the aisle next to you, too.

    ReplyDelete